As you know that democracy is a system which is defined as the system, ‘for the people, of the people and by the people.’ We are living in the democratic country and that’s why we have got the right to cast our votes to our choice of leaders whom we want to see governing the state or country. Some people consider casting the vote as not so important procedure but there are various people who want to cast their votes. Whether you want to cast vote or not, it is your responsibility as the citizen of India to take part in the elections. So, you should get your Voter ID card Maharashtra as soon as possible.
- If you want to cast your votes in Maharashtra, then you should be more than 18 years old.
- You should be the citizen of India and the resident of Maharashtra.
Documents required for the Voter ID card
- Age proof which can be provided by submitting the Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving license etc.
- The residential proof should be submitted by the applicant which can include the Ration card, Electricity bills etc.
- The applicants will need to attach recent photographs of passport size on the application form.
Procedure to register for the Voter ID Card
The people who want to register for the Voter ID card can decide to visit the official website of the CEO of Maharashtra https://ceo.maharashtra.gov.in/Registration.aspx from where you can get the application form http://www.nvsp.in/Forms/Forms/form6 which you can submit at the website after filling with appropriate details and attaching the necessary documents.