The government of India has introduced the states with the technique by which they can check online the records of their land. The Government has introduced a national land record modernization program in order to computerize the records. The very first things you need to do are to find out the portal for the particular state. Some of the states of India are Gujarat, Bihar, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, UP, MP, Karnataka. All of these states have their own portal where one can check the land online without any problem. Checking of the land online includes some of the steps one need to follow.
How to check records online for Rajasthan?
There need some of the steps which you need to follow in order to have the legal details.
- At first, visit the site of the Rajasthan state which is http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/default.aspx. Here you need to open the link which is related to the Rajasthan Apna Khata
- After you have found the website, open it and visit. Look after it whether it is true or not, if you find it a real one, then click on the link land record to have the list of the lands in the Rajasthan.This list will be displayed on your screen
- After this, you are introduced with the page which will let you know about the place of Rajasthan you want.
- After that, you need to fill the information about the place such as the district, taluka, village and the survey number of the place.
- After you have submitted all the details you will be allowed to have a code which you need to fill.
You will get the regarding details about the land you want to have. You can take out the printout of the page and if you want to have the certified one, then you have to visit the e dhara Kendra.